Regional Sales Director
FleetAero has been manufacturing aerodynamic products for more than a decade. Our strategic partnership with Knight-Swift Transportation, known for its innovation and commitment to excellence, reinforces our goal to become the leader in aerodynamic products in the trucking industry. Knight-Swift Transportation is one of the largest and most diversified freight transportation companies in North America. Their goal of reducing their carbon emissions by 50 percent by 2023 is perfectly aligned with FleetAero’s mission to develop aerodynamic products for the trucking industry that reduce fuel consumption that, in turn, contribute to reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
FleetAero is searching for a Sales Director with existing relationships in the transportation space, public, and private fleets. The role will assist in driving sales of FleetAero’s suite of aerodynamic products, focused in the eastern US. We are looking for an individual with at least 3 years’ sales experience, currently living in the Eastern half of US, and has an entrepreneurial spirit. The position is remote with some travel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Sales Director duties will include building relationships and understanding of customer trends as they relate to the transportation industry.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Coordinate meetings, calls, and communications between management and clients throughout the business implementation and execution stages.
- Attend industry events and network with key stakeholders in decision-making roles.
- 3 years + sales experience; experience selling into large fleets and OE’s
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Should possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate will work primarily remotely with travel at least 40-50% of the time as needed.
Base salary, commission, medical benefits, 401k retirement plan, and potential restricted stock
Resume and cover letter can be submitted via email to: Ken.email@example.com